Friday, February 3, 2012

Anybody?

Anybody there? anyone reading me? not sure.... tell me who you are!

Started the day with bad thoughts, nervous, anxious but somehow unlike other times i was aware of these feelings and was able to control them, stop them for the most part. My kids helped. I realized what a gift it is to have every healthy day in our lives so I started dancing to Louis Armstrong. Then song number 6 came and I remembered a memorable time.  Yet, my mind is not here, not in this country...
having some mint tea.
night.

4 comments:

  1. thinking... a surfer in California, a mother in Syria... a mother in Greece... different worlds, same planet... same dreams? bufff hell yeah! not fair right? who said life is fair? nooooooo. Still life goes on and does not come back, no alternative but to smile? hummmmm ok
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dreams are very important, day dreams and night dreams... they do mean something that must be listen to carefully and taken into consideration. Hummmm wow this really leaves me thinking....
    off to night dream.... perhaps it will come true some how.
    Have read Freud?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief!... Charley Brown.
    Super Bowl Sunday!
    Mixed feelings....
    Took a long warm shower... that is a great feeling!
    Omiros and Eleni talking to each other... how fun!
    Looking forward to something else...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS:
    From Beckett: “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better”

    ReplyDelete