Friday, February 24, 2012

Nice....

surprise reading this morning! you are there! :-) what a special smily moment I had. My heart beats more. The sunshine today is warm and wonderful... finally after a long winter here in Greece! really! all is relative.
Still stuck on these moments that really make  a life, moments that make decisions, that make sense out of all the mess...Happyness is a big word... but perhaps these fast seconds, moments of warmth are it.
That 'Soak up the Sun' song really cheers me up every time! Life is here now. Thoughts of the foggy then sunny Montery mornings... such special times, people, memories, music, waves, food, working out and feeling great. Still in my mind as if it was yesterday. Hope.
besos!

1 comment:

  1. :-) smile smile smile... me gusta. Such long time yet thoughts as if was yesterday.
    It is still new moon, very dark out and the stars are brighter.... we are so small... yet so big.
    My kids were lovely today ... unexpected kisses, sweet talking... ah! it is still carnaval and kite day on Monday!! please weather cooperate! we are so excited!! I had a good day thinking of smiles... thank you.
    nite-nite

    ReplyDelete