Monday, February 13, 2012

Hello

politics... never been a great fan of politics. Just voted for Obama, democrat/green/peace/bio. Don't want to talk about Greece.
I feel close to US. I felt heart pain for Whitney. Try to follow the news in my continent as much as possible. I feel it all affects me, it is part of me. Yet I am here, far away, not only in another continent but in a different planet with androids walking around.... yeah.. I am tired... one day.. I know the day will come.
Today the sun came out after about 2 weeks of clouds/rain/snow. I felt the sun in my face, warm, light, alive! my kids danced and I smiled. Is that it?
Had some thoughts to share.. but now.. I forgot!
night.

1 comment:

  1. Bob Marley... "baby don't worry about a thing because every little thing is going to be alright.... "
    San Valentin, happy day! may the feeling of this day last all year round... but not the comercial part of it.
    Bright and sunny! smell of coffee, good music, Omiros and Eleni....
    I love dialogue.... write if you wish.
    :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete