Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Today

... I listened to music from the movie 'the Piano' just for a few minutes but it took me somewhere else in time and space. Loved this movie, and specially loved the music. I feel absent oftent... then I come back to attend the kids, then again.... for how long.... I despair and I get calmed again and again... too much perhaps. Definitely I need to get out! this rain/snow weather for the past couple of weeks is keeping me indoors and going a bit crazy! sal solito calientame un poquito......
Will I do what I want to do one day.... ? hope, faith, patience for now.
night, noche.

4 comments:

  1. Good morning. Life is all about chances, which are decisions, and timing. Our paths are changed forever following one way or another. The thing is to look forward, NOT look back. Yin and Yang, 2 sides that go together, a bright and a dark side by side, such is life.
    Random thoughts... Barry White... close friends that will remain in my heart for-ever. Baking a cake with Omiros, he wants to help, "quiero ayudar mama, quiero una tonpemta (trompeta), estoy contento mami". Eleni with her beautiful self, good-forgiving-soft heart, always hiding underneath the blankets in the morning "no quiero ir al cole hoy!" Definitely thankful for being able to stay close to my kids at every daily moment: to play to cry, to get angry to hug, all so worth it. Then the other side... the Yin or the Yang calling me for a change of you know what.

    let it snow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you ever watched a movie 3-4-5 times? I have, for example 'Midnight in Paris', love the music, the scenery, the dialoge, Owen. It takes me places. The dull present... I guess it goes way back the feeling that there is something else better, in time, in mind. Mysterious. If we could only fly and live it. I guess we can!
    For now back to reality, preparing lunch for my family.
    Have a great February weekend.

    ReplyDelete