Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring

Hola, welcome day and night, welcome sun and flowers, welcome colors and smells, welcome open windows and fresh air, welcome little bugs and butterflies, welcome strawberries, welcome playground. Third Spring in Greece... never thought I would last this long here... anxious for what the future holds, looking forward for some changes, starting a new era. I am Carolina, and I have been forgotten for quite sometime now... I need... must find myself because I have big plans and time does not wait.
Can't help but think of the injustices of the world... of the poor kids being shot at schools, of the poor Syrians killed everyday and how no one talks about them.. their life is just as important as ours! shit.... how my kids have everything and I see kids with nothing... I give, clothes, toys, but it is never enough.

Still, I am sure we all welcome Spring, because it is nothing but nice.

Enjoy the equinox.
love and hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment