Friday, March 2, 2012

Good...

Morning.... zero sleep last night.... Eleni is sick and woke up several times. On top of things she woke up at 6 am, end result = no sleep. Waiting for nap  time now. It is a beautiful sunny morning, temps will be near 20! :)

What ever happens happens and it is for the best... you make it be. Love that American saying 'you gotta do what you gotta do'. Heard some news from a friend that is moving to Hawaii.... pretty cool.... awesome, beginning of an amazing adventure. All the best to you!

Anyway we are in March and my kids are still stuck in Xmas time, watching xmas videos and singing xmas songs..... I keep telling them the Easter bunny will arrive soon!
Did I tell you?? going to Madrid in April! :-)
Have a great day!!!
besos

1 comment:

  1. a thought... men... do you help out at home? around here in this country men do not help. I do believe it is part of the culture. Where are you US?? I would leave the mess but I don't, can't grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

    I miss biking. I miss watching movies (non action, non terror, non predicteable), just foreing films, some original stories. I miss excercising. I miss feeling beautiful. I miss my music, my books. I miss California with everyone and everything in it. I miss the smell of the Pacific Ocean, I miss you Steph, B. I miss sushi, frozen yogurt. I miss my car, my credit card, my job, my weather, my meteorology. I miss my independence.
    good night.

    ReplyDelete