Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hola

Amigos. I haven't written in a couple of days and I miss it, I miss you.  Just when I needed a bit of inspiration, I raised my eyes and there it was... the full moon trying to show in between the clouds. The moon with a veil as my good friend described it. After intense feelings ... down... it gets better. True, when you are already down you can only go up. Home sweet home, no matter what, home is such a special place. I wish I could feel these way about everything else.
Have you seen the short animation (pixar) film Boundin? bounce bounce bounce and rebounce la la lalalala. Love it!
Wow again the noon is amazing... that is the advantage to live on the 5th floor with no other buildings covering that piece of sky.
Have a wonderful night... because the night is for lovers....
muac

No comments:

Post a Comment