Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Faces

 gestures, say so much. So much of a person, of their feelings, of a country, of a culture. Here in Greece people gesticulate alot more than in the US and even Spain. Faces that go with the lifestyle, with the state of crisis, with the state of mind. I wish I could be a mind reader.... at least know alot more about the face, the moves of muscles that say so much with just a blink. The tone of voice also, the intonation in the words that are emphasized. The looks ..... Funny, when I walk around Madrid, I feel one more, part of the society, integrated, we are alike... here I feel such a foreigner. In the US I felt integrated, I always did, specially in California, relaxed, part of the country. These are subtle things that do matter alot to me.
Good to hear that a friend in Boston may be reading this soon :)
buenas noches.

No comments:

Post a Comment