Saturday, June 30, 2012

June

Last night. A month of chaos, of change, heat, mixed feelings once again. It has been a while since I have time/peace to write. Wanted to wish you all a great start of July. Not my favourite month by far but at least a month to swim in the sea.
Make the best of it, my kids are the best of it now. Having messy icecream together, comminucating at higher levels with my 5 year old girl. Time sure flies. Yet I cannot say I am living my dream, can yo say that? I wish I could but so many things are far from what I wish for my life and the kids. We can't have it all, or can we?
No stars to see, no peace and silence, so why the move? not sure yet. I hope things will get better, I know there is a reason to everything in life. Every decision we make, it all affects our life's path.
I send a big hug to all of you, to my friends in CA, Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Francisco, MD, Spain and all around the world.
A smile to take it to your favourite place.
;D

No comments:

Post a Comment