Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wonder

how you are all doing. Me? with a cold for many days. It makes me appreciate how important our health is. And yes most of us do take it for granted. I always remember a good friend of mine with a chronic disease, she is just a happy person. She appreciates intensively the time when she is feeling well, without pain and life is great. Her attitude, her love for life, her sweetness is contagious when you are around her.

Are we really that different, men and women? the basic needs are the same I think. Perhaps the way we process life is different.

I like to write because it makes me think deeper about ideas, feelings and I learn about myself. What do I like? what do I want? or sometimes easier: what do I don't like? what do I don't want? Because us as parents often forget who we are, what we want, always prioritizing and we end up at the end of the list. Can we live a life wanting something we cannot have? should we keep dreaming about it? or does it become a torment?
Looking forward to the weekend to see a good Friend of mine from PR.

Good night and a smile :) see you in the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment