Sunday, May 27, 2012

Holiday

Happy day off to my Friends in US. Happy Summer. Always remember the holidays in US, miss them so much. Here it is different, different feeling, attitude, mostly religious holidays. Could it be that we change ourselves so much that are able to adapt to the environment around us? why do some people adapt much easier than others? If I knew this was temporal, or perhaps by choice I guess I could adapt easier... but... not the case.
Definitely changes  are coming. Feeling it already in me. I think it will be for the best. Major changes mean closure for the period just ending, bitter sweet... bitter bitter sweet. Will try to keep in me only the few dear memories. Intrigued about the future. Never forgetting the past. Trying hard for the present.
Great day to you.
:)

1 comment:

  1. To adapt or not adapt, that is the question. Darwin said the species that survives is not the smartest or the strongest, but that which is best adapted to the medium. But the question is the meaning of "adapting". Does it mean changing our mentality or simply the best way to survive in the new media? I think it's the latter, one must always be yourself, trying to enjoy the best new things around or trying to understand, modify or ignore the undesirable. But never renouncing being yourself, your desires.

    ReplyDelete