Thursday, January 23, 2014

too late

... one more time.....hurry..... that fast is life. Moments accumulated, memories lived and relived.  Can fly back in time so easily and there I am, me, feeling, laughing, happy, melancholic, always CA, DC, the sea, that Pacific ocean that holds my hands through the tough time and I know he is always there. With one underline thought,... always dreaming... one life to do that you want. Now it is the time. Still I look back 4 years and no memories ... memories start from before. Am I doing anything wrong? Desperately looking for moments to look back at. Yes, my kids always are the highlight of my days, my seconds. Still I want to do so many things with them but cannot access for the time being. Today is one of those days that I want to scream.... out loud, cry, exercise to exhaustion.
Miss you,
CA

No comments:

Post a Comment