Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Amaral

have you listened to her? Love this one among many others: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0eLX8kKKa0 She inspires me. Felt the urge to write this morning, perhaps because I have sometime alone, perhaps to give another try for it to come out of me, something meaningful that sometimes I am unable to express with words. It just lives inside me,  but really it is a beautiful thing and this is why I want to share it with you. "Pero esta noche moriria por vos" how romantic!!. Sometimes our romantic side is shaded, no time for it, no chance or opportunity to express it. We could also be romantic with our selves right? I am trying just that, don't let go of beautiful feelings because there is no one dear to you around to share them,  express it in daily activities, with people around you. Just look up the sky, isn't it beautiful, so grandioso, above, beyond, no matter where we are in the world we share  the same sky.
Just curious, are you reading me? tell me who you are :)
Wishing you a wonderful day of summer, it is not too cold, not too hot, it is just perfect because it is today, it is now.
always
CA

No comments:

Post a Comment